How to win Fights on Defense in Mafia Wars; Facebook Strategy & Leveling Guide
1. Enhance Ur Mafia Members
It's a bit of a redundant theme at this point, but one of the easiest things you can do to not lose as many fights on defense is to add mafia members. If you are lacking mafia members, look for groups on facebook like "Mafia Wars Recruitment Center" and you will be able to find more mafia members there.
2. Equip your Mafia
Now that you've added more mafia members (or already had 500), it's important that they are fully equipped. You will want one weapon, armor, and vehicle for each person in your mafia. The higher the defense on the items, the better off you will be when defending yourself from attacks. Here is a list of the best equipment (weapons, armor, and vehicles both bought from the shop and dropped by jobs) for defense:
3.Collcct The best Weapon
What is the best weapon in Mafia Wars?
In Mafia Wars, not including reward points weapons, the TNT is the best weapon for attacking, and the Gaff Hook is the best weapon for defending. TNT is dropped from the "Raid the Arms Depot" job and the Gaff Hook is dropped from the "Pillage a Shipyard" job. If you are going by combined stats, TNT has the highest at 62.
TNT - 42 Attack, 20 defense - drops from the "Raid the Arms Depot" job in the El Padrino tier.
Hu-9 Helicopter - 36 attack, 27 defense - drops from the "Attack the Army Command Post" job in the El Padrino tier.
Guerrilla Squad - 30 attack, 34 defense - drops from the "Supply the FRG with Some Extra Muscle" job in the El Padrino tier.
These are all Good Weapons spanning from a +40 to a +56 all great weapons to get you out of trouble!
These are not so good only ranging from +33 to +46
Hu-9 Helicopter +63
Police Cruiser +50
3. Increase Defense Point
Even if you have a full Mafia with all the best equipment, if you have no points in defense, you will still lose fights to high-end players. One easy way to get points is to do the collections; several of these, such as the ties and rings, will add a good bit of defense to your stats. One point in defense for every level you have will set you up to be above-average when it comes to getting attacked. Additionally, use your godfather points from leveling up for stats, and put those in defense if you feel like you are still getting killed too easily.
5.Properly use the Godfather point
Use Godfather point in increasing attack & defense. Don`t waste it by buying reward items.
6. Avoid to put people on the hitlist.
Never put someone on the hitlist. Not only the person you put a hit out on rob you repeatedly, but also his will friends attack you. When someone posts a hit, their name is shown on the hitlist as well. Some bored higher level players get entertainment out of robbing and attacking people who put out hits rather than attacking for the reward money!
- Don't fight the same person too often. You might incite "cyber rage" if you do, or find yourself on the Hitlist often.
- Don't waste too many skill points increasing your Health. As you reach higher levels, you can always pay the Hospital to restore your health fully, and it is easier to make money than raise stats anyway.
- You can buy Godfather points with PayPal, but beware they can be expensive. It may be better for your budget to simply limit your game play (i.e. 30 minutes per day)
- Don't become too addicted to this game. It's free to play if you are reasonable (or really good), but if you develop an addiction and find yourself buying Godfather points constantly, it can get very expensive.